Tuesday 25 May 2010

Sound Bites: What Would they like to see? - Part Two

Name: Kenwin

Living In the area for: 2 years

Grew up on: The Haygate Estate

Would like to see: "A proper recreational centre for the kids, because I think the kids round here really need something to do, rather than just a little bit of a playground they got over there, and this aint really much, it doesn't do justice for the kids round here"




Name: Roxanna

Living in the area for: 7 years


Would like to see: "Double glazing for her own house as the winters get very cold"

"I have four children, I have teenage children and i think its good if they had a special thing to do with the teenage and the babies as well to go and play and gather together with the other children"




Name: Justin

Living in the area for: Family has been living here for 5 years but he has just come to visit.

Would like to see: "Some parks for children, somewhere they can play in the summer holiday, like swimming pools"




Name: Naz

Living in the area for: 21 years

would like to see: "A Library. There used to be a Library there before, I used to use it quiet allot so it would be good to have a Library back" I think everyone would make good use of it. I think generally everyone would appreciate a library"



Name: N/A

Living in the area for: 6 years

Would like to see:" Swimming pool, or like a football club as well for the kids, I would like the swimming pool as well for myself"




Name: N/A

Living in the area for: 6 years

"I would say that there's no community spirit. I would like to see the surroundings more pleasant and inviting. There's not even a single bench for the people to sit on or an area for the children to play on"

1 comment:

  1. Just posted some of the sound bites, of things that the people in the area said they'd want to see. The overall feeling is that there is a lack of facilities for children.

    Elam.

    ReplyDelete