Thursday 27 May 2010

chosen desired lines story telling

There’s 17 lines at the mo. Ive highlighted 10 that may be best? Incase it’s too much



I would say that there's no community spirit.

I have four children, I have teenage children

My son is 13

the kids round here really need something to do

good if they had a special thing to do with the teenage and the babies as well to go
and play and gather together with the other children

somewhere they can play in the summer holiday, like swimming pools or like a football club

There used to be a Library there before, I used to use it quiet a lot so it would be good to have a Library back

There's not even a single bench for the people to sit on or an area for the children to
play on

there is nothing to do around this area like, there’s nothing to do..

it doesn't do justice for the kids round here

Your worried for if there is nowhere to keep him

Leaving..leaving them on their own, it’s, it’s very bad because around here, around here is not too perfect.

some gangs around here fighting, and everything

I was at work but when I come, when I come er I saw the blood.

a lot of kids coming from everywhere. Yeah so you have to be careful with your kids.

I just want to have a youth club so that there is things to do like

Maybe the council would put in a bit more money into this area


sony

No comments:

Post a Comment